Does your creativity and attention to refined detail bring life to your interiors?
Are you highly driven and inspired to create timeless designs that make an impact?
Are you looking to join an extraordinary team of innovative designers coming from all around the world?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands. Our spaces are tactile, signature and layered. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept-driven designs. Together, we do more than interior design. We think beyond our spatial limitations and imagine the shared experience. Together, we create more than pretty pictures. We shape exciting, award-winning and time-tested spaces.
Join our team!
With your design experience, passion and a curious mind, you will be an integral part of a design team led by the direction of Principal Alessandro Munge’s vision. As an Intermediate Designer, your creativity will be relied on as you take the lead in complex projects including restaurants with iconic chefs and luxury residential developments. Additionally, you will execute portions of larger complex projects assigned by our Senior Designers. Our ideal candidate values teamwork and dedicates their energy to delivering projects within given timelines while overseeing the progress of their fellow junior designers.
We’re looking for a creative and talented designer who thrives within a team and faces every challenge with enthusiasm and dedication to bring a project from ideation to completion.
– Lead, manage and carry out multiple projects of moderate complexity from varying stages of completion within schedule and budget
– Ensure design concepts align with Studio Munge’s vision and studio standards
– Assist the Project Leads in concept development of large-scale hospitality projects
– Select and specify all interior design elements with relevance to the established design narrative
– Manage client relationships through results-oriented progress reports
– Coordinate and monitor the progress of work amongst junior designers
– Prepare design specifications documents using studio software, Spexx
– Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
– Minimum 4 years of experience in either hospitality design or high-rise residential
– Accustomed to working in a fast‐paced, deadline-oriented environment
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
– Possess a creative and curious mindset
– Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate within a diverse team
– Strong ability to visualize FF&E details
– Ability to communicate, translate, and review drawings in Chinese, Mandarin an asset.
– Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In-Design, Acrobat, Illustrator)
– Autodesk Architecture
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Revit (an asset)
How to apply
To start your application process, simply email us at [email protected].
Please let us know why you would be the perfect addition to our team. Make sure to attach your résumé and a sample of your best work alongside a short cover letter highlighting your unique talents.
We look forward to getting to know you!