Are you a self-motivated and highly organized individual who is energized by the success of your team?
Is your productivity a result of your incredible attention to detail and strong multitasking capacities?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands. Our spaces are tactile, layered and immersive. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept-driven designs. Together, we do more than interior design. We think beyond our spatial limitations; we imagine the shared experience. Together we create more than pretty pictures; we fashion exciting, award-winning and time-tested spaces. Today, we’re seeking an exceptional and dynamic service-driven Office Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures at our front desk. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, greeting visitors, handling sensitive documents, human resources tasks, and providing general administrative support to the management team and our staff. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (Outlook 365, Acrobat, Zoom, Adobe Suite) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should ensure the office’s smooth running and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
– Serve as the point person for office management duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies and equipment.
– Ensuring Studio Munge office is best in class for clients and employees. Proactively looking for ways to improve office environment for all.
– Greet clients, answer incoming phone calls, deliver world-class service to our clients.
– Coordinate Human Resources requirements. Arranging and attending interviews. Posting and advertising new roles. Onboarding new staff. Tracking and approving vacation requests. Drafting and submitting HR announcement. Answering staff questions.
– Occasional meeting setup and catering management for internal and client-related meetings.
– Provide general administrative support to Principal and Studio Director.
– Manage office operations and procedures. Maintain, police and enforce company office procedures.
– Provide general support to visitors.
– Minimum of5 years of administration experience.
– Effective oral and written communication skills.
– Professional presentation.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Proficiency in Office 365, Adobe suite and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
– Accustomed to fast-paced working environment.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrate ability to keep confidential and sensitive information at all costs; trustworthy and professional.
– Strong technical skills specifically in setting up web conferences, digital presentations.
– Versatile, self-motivated, and service-driven.
– Entrepreneurial mindset.
– Passionate about hospitality, art, architecture, fashion and other varied creative disciplines.
Ready to join our team?