As an analytical and result-driven individual, are you influenced by your passion for creative design?
Does your dedication and ability to multitask, oversee several projects simultaneously,
allow you to achieve your goals in a fast-paced environment?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands. Our spaces are tactile, layered and immersive. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept-driven designs. Together, we do more than interior design. We think beyond walls and floors, we imagine the shared experience. Together we create more than pretty pictures, we fashion exciting, award-winning and time-tested spaces. Today, we’re looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our expanding team.
Our ideal candidate has a passion and appreciation for great design, understands the task of maintaining a designer’s vision while implementing the most effective solutions on time and within budget. In addition to being highly organized, this candidate must also possess excellent problem solving and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple on-going projects at varied design stages. Studio Munge Project Managers are expected to be proactive in overseeing site projects from start to finish, maintaining open communication channels with design and construction teams to facilitate the completion of our projects. Those teams include internal and external consultants, site managers, designers, technologists and stakeholders.
We’re looking for an analytical problem solver driven by a passion for design who sees challenges as opportunities to conquer.
– Participate in key meetings with internal teams and clients during pre-tender phases
– Work closely with Project Leads, Studio Director and Principal to plan and manage project schedules ensuring deliverables are achieved on time
– Review shop drawings and packages to guarantee completeness and accurate constructive execution
– Ensuring that design contracts are adhered to
– Communicate as primary contact for all project-related matters among clients, consultants, and construction managers during post-tender phases up to turn over of completed project
– Facilitate sample reviews and seek design direction, as required
– Conduct periodic site visits to ensure construction is faithful to construction documents
– Address site issues by providing timely and appropriate solutions in liaison with internal design team
– Inform Team Director and Director of Operations of revisions that fall outside scope of work
– Prepare draft of change orders with Team Director
– Issue Addendum, and Site Instructions complete with narratives
– Prepare punch lists
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Interior Design, Architecture, or relative field pertaining to Interior Architecture
– Minimum 5 years experience in related creative industry
– Working knowledge of luxury interior construction and drawing detailing
– Confidence with client and internal teams
– Excellent communication skills
– Project management certification membership (Preferred)
– Bluebeam Revu
– Adobe Acrobat
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
– Microsoft project software (optional)
Ready to join our team?