Are you a seasoned problem-solver driven by a passion for design?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands. Our spaces are tactile, layered and immersive. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept-driven designs. We think beyond our spatial limitations. We imagine the shared experience. Together we fashion exciting, award-winning, and time-tested spaces.
Are you our next dedicated and inspired team member?
You have a passion and appreciation for great design, understand the importance of maintaining a designer’s vision while implementing the most effective solutions on time and within budget. In addition to being highly organized, you also possess excellent problem solving and the ability to prioritize multiple ongoing projects at varied design stages.
Studio Munge Project Managers are proactive in overseeing site projects from start to finish, work collaboratively with design and construction teams to facilitate the completion of our projects. Those teams include internal and external consultants, site managers, designers, technologists, and clients.
– Work closely with Project Leads and Technical team members to plan and manage project schedules ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and in accordance with clients’ construction management processes and budgets
– Participate in key meetings with internal teams and clients during pre-tender phases
– Mentor Designers and Technical team members
– Review shop drawings and packages to guarantee the completeness and accurate constructive execution
– Communicate as primary contact for all project-related matters among clients, consultants, and construction managers during post-tender phases up to the turnover of the completed project
– Facilitate sample reviews and seek design direction, as required
– Conduct periodic site visits to ensure construction is faithful to construction documents
– Address site issues by providing timely and appropriate solutions in liaison with the internal design team
– Monitor site work and flag work that is not completed in accordance to design intent
– Prepare and present change orders to clients in a timely manner for approval
– Issue Addendum and Site Instructions complete with narratives
– Prepare punch lists
– Monitor hours and ensure projects are completed on budget
– Minimum 5 years of project management experience as for high-end hospitality or residential projects
– Working knowledge of interior construction and drawing detailing
– Excellent communication skills
– Technical skills: able to communicate or clarify design intent by way of hand-sketch or 3D Sketchup
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or Architecture
– Bluebeam Revu
– Autodesk Architecture
– Adobe Acrobat
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
– Microsoft Project Software (optional)
Ready to join our team?
We look forward to learning how your unique talents make you a great addition to our team and how your strengths and skills align with the responsibilities and qualifications listed above.