Are you passionate about design and art in all forms?
Are you detail-oriented and value the relationships you build with people around you?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands and sophisticated clientele. Our environments are holistically experiential, immersive, and thoughtfully curated thanks to an ever-expanding scope of work, including architecture, landscaping, interior, product design and procurement. Closely mentored by Alessandro Munge, our award-winning multidisciplinary collective has created a global reputation through vibrant, purposeful, and narrative-driven designs.
Today, we are looking for an experienced Procurement Coordinator to join our quickly growing team.
By our side, your exciting projects could include five-star properties and brands such as Aria and The Bellagio resorts in Las Vegas, multiple exquisite private residences, hotels, and boutique luxury projects in North America. Learn more about our design philosophy and if this sounds like a great way to express your multiple talents, join Alessandro and our dynamic collective in designing a better world, one space at a time.
Join our team!
– Work with Procurement Manager to develop project budgets and present to internal team and clients
– Correspond with vendors to obtain pricing and pertinent order information
– Tender analysis for FF&E
– Negotiate trade discounts, payment terms, and merchandise availability
– Create and develop RFQs and RFPs
– Prepare complete purchasing documentation, including purchase orders, invoices, and warranties for all orders
– Work with Procurement Manager and FF&E Team for value engineering recommendations
– Design documentation review to ensure compliance with operator or client standards
– Coordinate and ascertain approvals on strike-offs, prototypes, samples, shop drawings
– Organize transportation, freight logistics, deliveries, and installations
– Maintain and track projects to completion
– Deficiency management in collaboration with Design / FF&E Team
– Replacement orders, as required
– Work on project close-out documentation
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned, from time to time
– Be legally entitled to work in Canada – holding Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Resident status or a valid work permit
– Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent
– Minimum 4 years of experience in hospitality design procurement
– Accustomed to working in a fast‐paced, deadline-oriented environment
– Highly organized with strong analytical and negotiation capabilities
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with internal colleagues, and external clients, consultants, and suppliers
– Excellent time and priority management through a high skillset in scheduling and resource management – practising proactive measures where possible
– Resourceful, curious, inspired, and creative
– Well-versed with current global laws and regulations pertinent to logistics including customs and transportation
– Strong comprehension of FF&E; capable of working with in-house FF&E specialists
– Ability to communicate in Chinese/Mandarin is an asset
– Fohlio Specification Program
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator) – Preferred
Interested in joining our team?
To apply, send us a cover letter highlighting why you would be the perfect candidate, an up-to-date résumé and other relevant documents aligning with Studio Munge’s brand standards. Please note that applicants without a valid work permit will not be considered. We look forward to meeting you!