Details and precision are your passion!
You are inspired by contributing to impactful interior designs through your drawings
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands. Our spaces are tactile, layered and immersive. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept driven designs. Together, we do more than interior design. We think beyond our spatial limitations; we imagine the shared experience. Together we create more than pretty pictures, we fashion exciting, award-winning and time-tested spaces.
Are you our next dedicated and inspired team member?
Our Technologists are the “go to” team members for project drawing and technical related issues and tasks. At Studio Munge, this role goes beyond the production of accurate and coordinated drawing packages. Our Technologists pride themselves in their ability collaborate with designers to capture design intents and translate design development sets into comprehensive construction drawing packages. They deftly juggle sensitivity to the design while maintaining technical work aligned with the core design intent.
If this sounds like a great way to express your multiple talents, join Alessandro and our dynamic team in designing a better world, one space at a time.
– Work closely with Project Designers and Project Managers to develop and produce innovative spaces that achieve envisioned design
– Produce the highest quality of interior design drawings and detail designs, architectural and millwork fabrications
– Work closely with Project Design teams to define timelines, goals, and expectations
– Plan and develop technical drawings packages by translating design development direction into full working drawings
– Devise and implement various productivity tools in drawing production without sacrificing drawing standards, accuracy, and quality
– Coordinate all consultant drawing sets and specifications
– Comply with company and client drawing standards
– Take ownership of projects assigned
– Promote company culture and demonstrate positive attitude
– Post-secondary education in architecture or architectural drafting
– Minimum 5+ years of experience with a strong ability to translate design development direction into technical working drawings
– Emphasis on international, high-end hospitality and residential project experience
– Recognized design savvy
– Demonstrated a team-oriented and collaborative approach to your work
– Experience collaborating with Interior Designers and FF&E experts and co-ordination with consultants
– Comprehensive understanding of the building envelope and interior architectural space, its impact in interior designing
– Strong understanding of millwork design and construction processes
– Exposure to current global laws and regulations related to the standard practices of interior design
– Accustomed to working in changing, fast‐paced, deadline-oriented setting
– Excellent time and priority management skills with strong grasp of time needed to produce complex drawing packages
– Ability to communicate, translate, and review drawings in Chinese, Mandarin an asset
– Revit – possess a strong understanding of Revit workflow
– SketchUp – able to produce models and renderings
– Autodesk Architecture
– Bluebeam Revu
– Adobe Acrobat
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
HOW TO APPLY
To start your application process, simply email us at [email protected]
We want to know why you will be the perfect addition to our team. Please make sure to attach your résumé and a collection of your best drawings alongside a short cover letter highlighting your unique talents. We look forward to getting to know you!